<body>
Part 2!
Thursday, March 3, 2011



Hey people! That picture up there is my favourite! ^0^
Today school was awesome.
Mass run was really cool. Woah, did I really say that?
I was learning the English spelling words while running. Smart, eh?
For PE we ran for awhile and then played.
But I didn't play. I was "sick" along with a few other awesome people.
For SS teacher didn't come. I was disappointed. I am actually starting to like SS lessons. :(
For MT band 4 and 5 combined to have the MT lesson together. I was reunited with some other friends. It was the most awesome lesson. :D

After school, I had CCA.
Ate, went off to CCA.
After that I went home.
Ate, log on to computer.
Yup, that's my definition of an awesome day at school. :)

I'm going to end with the part 2 of my short story. Enjoy. ;D

Bye!


Profile
THE ASPIRING WRITER

Photobucket JESSICA ;D
I'm JESSICA TOH.
I love pineapples and strawberries. And soya bean. And oreos. Oh oh oh, and CHOCOLATE. Nom nom nom.
I'm just an awesome girl.

Archives
gone with the wind

February 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration