<body>
Part 1 is here!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011



That picture right there is me having fun with my webcam.
Are my eyes big enough for ya? :)

I got back my MT paper today.
For paper 1, I got 8.5/40. *claps*
For paper 2, I got 6.5/30. *claps harder*
I think you can tell I really suck at Chinese. :/

Something interesting happened today.
During assembly, the school choir and band performed for us.
Supposed to enjoyable, right?
It was, till something happened.
Apparently the students were talking too loudly, that the choir conductor "shushed" them.
But after the second "shush", they continued to make noise.
And so... the conductor stopped and shouted at everyone saying that we have no appreciation for choral music.
I must agree, I have absolutely no appreciation for it, but I can proudly say that I was not one of those making so much noise.
After the conductor shouted at us, Ms Thia came to reinforce what she said.
And the rest is history.
Let's just hope that doesn't happen again, eh?

Now, my dear readers, do you want to read my recently completed short story?
Yes? No?
Either way, you'll be so curious that you'll die if you don't read it.
Here's the first part. :)



I hope you readers find it breathtaking.
Frankly, it didn't take me more than 2 hours to type out and think of the story.
So I wouldn't consider it my best work.
I'll present you guys the second part tomorrow or probably some other day when I'm free.

Bye guys. :)


Profile
THE ASPIRING WRITER

Photobucket JESSICA ;D
I'm JESSICA TOH.
I love pineapples and strawberries. And soya bean. And oreos. Oh oh oh, and CHOCOLATE. Nom nom nom.
I'm just an awesome girl.

Archives
gone with the wind

February 2011
March 2011

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration