
Hey there homo-sapiens! Who's that girl there? That's your's truly!
I've got back to blogging because... I'm bored.
Yeah, so that's it.
It's been more than a year since I last blogged... I think.
But I'm back to blogging just to kill time.
Ironic how I am bored, yet still have untouched homework.
I'll complete them later. *Procrastinates*
COMMON TESTS ARE BACK!
I got all of my tests back today, excluding MT.
Pretty satisfied but I really feel that I could've done better, especially for chemistry. :(
ENGLISH- 9/15 (pathetic, I know)
E MATHS- 18/25
A MATHS- 21/25
PHYSICS- 21/25
CHEMISTRY- 19/35
SS- 16/19
GEOG- 19.5/25
D&T has no common test but a class test. Got 23/30 for it. :)
I really do not like my chemistry and english results. My english is supposed to be top-grade. *bangs head on table*
ANYHOW... I just completed a short story. One day, I want to compile all my short stories and publish it in a book. Cool, eh? :)
Here's a preview on it. It's only the last part though. :P

Looks like I'm done here. BYE.